Today, publisher Assemble Entertainment and developer Gentlymad Studio proudly launch the massively popular Endzone – A World Apart on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, aptly titled Survivor Edition, including Endzone’s first game-enriching DLC called “Prosperity.” Brave the destroyed surface of the Earth and rebuild a semblance of home for the world’s last remaining humans — or die trying.
Steeped in a world poisoned with radiation following a worldwide nuclear disaster, Endzone – A World Apart tasks players with a monumental responsibility: build a civilization and maintain the wellbeing of Earth’s last remaining human colony. Much like its genre peers such as Surviving Mars, Frostpunk, or Surviving the Aftermath, players will use the tools at their disposal to build housing structures, develop a functioning electrical system, and maintain stable water and food supplies. Much unlike its competitors, Endzone – A World Apart won’t see players face off against ghastly ghouls and irradiated monstrosities. Instead, violent weather events—such as sandstorms and drought—seek to destroy.
Boasting over 5,000 positive reviews on Steam, Endzone – A World Apart is a lauded addition to the survival sim genre and blends the best of post-apocalyptic survival and city-building, delivering a challenging yet rewarding redemption-style gameplay experience that demands intuition and skill. With the release of the Survivor Edition, the dystopian survival-sim is now available to a whole new class of (console) survival specialists.
Key Features of Endzone’s Console Release Include:
- Full UI overhaul: Specially geared to controllers – provides for a comfortable and up-to-date gameplay experience for current-gen consoles
- A Bustling Community: The settlement is rarely quiet or dull; fulfill over 90 side missions, all of which are rich in variety and cater to the various needs of your community’s inhabitants
- Build, Expand, Survive: With more than 90 different buildings to construct and maintain, including power stations, shelters, water treatment plants, and, unfortunately, cemeteries, colony architects have a vast selection of structures from which to create a flourishing community
- Can’t We Order In?: To get fresh supplies and learn new information, scouting parties must engage in Expeditions — which involves leaving the safety of the colony and venturing out into the dangerous wasteland to scavenge valuable resources
- Dynamic Radiation Simulator: Keep those iodine pills handy, as Endzone features realistic radiation and humidity values that force players to take into account important details about the soil in which they grow their crops
Endzone – A World Apart: Survivor Edition is available now on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S for $49.99 USD. Thanks to a collaboration with Koch Media, a leading global publishing partner, a physical PlayStation 5 retail version is also available for $49.99, as well as on Amazon exclusively in Europe.