Today, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. has released a new trailer showcasing the various themes and areas throughout Little Nightmares II. To coincide with the new trailer, a downloadable demo of the game is now available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Fans on Nintendo Switch can download the demo and preorder the game on the Nintendo eShop starting today, January 13 at 9:00 AM PST. Further celebrations of Little Nightmares II include a console sweepstakes running January 13 – February 11, a giveaway of Little Nightmares (the previous title) on STEAM, the launch of the Little Nightmares Comic app, and a new set of branded apparel on the official BANDAI NAMCO Store. Little Nightmares II will launch in the Americas on February 11, 2021 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch consoles and PC Digital, and later in 2021 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X with a free upgrade for owners of the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One version.
The new 90-second trailer takes viewers on a journey through the various areas of Little Nightmares II, such as “The Pale City” and “The School”. Offering a glimpse at new protagonist Mono and returning character Six, the video portrays a sneaky escape from a grotesque family dinner, foreboding classrooms, and mysterious ghoulish figures. Clever puzzle-solving and beautifully macabre environments of Pale City await gamers as the February 11 launch date of Little Nightmares II draws ever closer and closer.
In addition to the new trailer, Little Nightmares II is celebrating with the following activities:
- Console Sweepstakes – From Wednesday, January 13 to Thursday, February 11, the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America team will be giving away a custom Little Nightmares II branded console. More information is available at the following link: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/landing/ln2-giveaway
- Demo for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – A downloadable demo will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One now.
- Demo and Digital Pre-Orders for Nintendo Switch – A downloadable demo will go live as digital pre-orders begin on Nintendo Switch starting Wednesday, January 13 at 9:00 AM PST.
- Little Nightmares STEAM Code Giveaway – PC gamers can experience the game that started it all. A giveaway for the first game in the series will run Wednesday, January 13 until Sunday, January 17. For more information on the free game giveaway, please visit the following page: https://www.bandainamcoent.com/games/little-nightmares-2
- Little Nightmares Comic – The Little Nightmares Comic app is a free interactive comic for Little Nightmares II created by Plastiek will be available on the App Store and Google Play. The first two episodes are available today!
- Little Nightmares II Apparel Collection – On the official BANDAI NAMCO store, gamers will be able to purchase four new items of Little Nightmares II-branded apparel. More information is available at the following link: https://www.bandainamcoentstore.com/little-nightmares
Produced in partnership with Tarsier Studios, Little Nightmares II follows the story of Mono, a young boy trapped in a world distorted by the humming transmission of a distant Signal Tower. Together with Six, the girl in a yellow raincoat, he sets out to discover the grim secrets of the world whilst fleeing from the monstrous residents out to capture him.