During gamescom 2022, Humble Games announced that seven upcoming indie games from their portfolio will be made available on Xbox Game Pass on Day One. In addition to the large number of Humble Games titles that are already included in the Game Pass lineup, players will now be able to experience an even wider selection of highly anticipated games made by a diverse selection of indie developers.
Additional details on this announcement can be found on the Humble Games blog post as well as the correlating trailer on YouTube can be found here. Information for each of the titles can be found below:
Midnight Fight Express (Now Available)
- Midnight Fight Express is a brutal romp that mixes old school brawlers, fast-paced motion captured combat, customizable skills, and a challenge level inspired by Dark Souls. Players step into the shoes of Babyface, a former member of the criminal underworld lured back into “the life” by a mysterious AI drone and fueled by vengeance from a lost past and must fight their way across the city before sunrise and prevent a citywide criminal takeover.
Moonscars (launching September 27, 2022)
- Moonscars is a souls-like 2D slasher-platformer featuring skill-based combat that rewards players who master it. Players take on the role of the fierce warrior Grey Irma in a rich dark fantasy story set in a beautifully realized world marred by desperation and despair.
Ghost Song (launching November 3, 2022)
- Ghost Song is a 2D metroidvania-style game with a particular emphasis on atmosphere and mystery. In Ghost Song, players awaken from a long slumber on the surface of the desolate moon of Lorian, where they must explore the winding caverns below to uncover secrets, acquire new abilities, and face powerful foes.
Infinite Guitars (launching 2022)
- Infinite Guitars is a rhythm RPG where players must dodge through rhythm-based attacks and retaliate with electrifying Guitar Solos. Set in a world devastated by a great mech war, Infinite Guitars features vibrant anime-inspired art, beautiful environments, and a 100% original, jam-worthy soundtrack.
Coral Island (launching 2022 – and coming to PC Game Pass)
- A re-imagined farm sim game inspired by classics, Coral Island invites players to be who they want and experience enchanting island living at their own pace—living off the land, nurturing animals, building relationships with a diverse cast of townsfolk, and making the world around them a more vital and harmonious place. Coral Island aims to spread awareness around ocean conservation by building in important themes seamlessly into the core narrative and game loop—all the while keeping it a wholesome good time.
Prodeus (launching 2022)
- Prodeus is a first-person shooter of old, re-imagined using modern rendering techniques and technology. Experience the quality you’d expect from a modern AAA game, designed with retro aesthetics and gameplay that invoke the tech-imposed limits of older hardware.
SIGNALIS (launching October 27, 2022)
- SIGNALIS is a classic survival-horror experience with a unique aesthetic, full of melancholic cosmic mystery. You play as Elster, a technician replika searching for her lost dreams. Investigate a dark secret, solve puzzles, and survive nightmarish creatures while navigating a dystopian, surreal retrotech world.