Graffiti Games and Blazing Stick Announce Cyber Hook for the Nintendo Switch and Steam
Get ready to go hardcore parkour with fast-paced, 3D platformer Cyber Hook from indie developer Blazing Stick and indie publisher Graffiti Games. Launching next year on Nintendo Switch and Steam (PC), Cyber Hook has players using parkour skills and a grappling hook to scale and ride walls, while fighting enemies and blasting blocks with a finger laser gun. Hurtle forward in a vibrant retrowave environment to test parkour abilities and be careful because one missed jump can mean life or death.
Gamers will get their first chance to play Cyber Hook at this year’s PAX West by visiting the Graffiti Games booth, 5201. Discover the intense platforming action with the first trailer:
Major Features Include:
- Intense Parkour Action – Fast-paced 3D parkour gameplay that plunges players at 150 km/h through a bevy of platforming challenges. Scale and ride walls, but be careful to time jumps correctly or you’ll plunge to your death.
- Tools At Your Disposal – Use a grappling hook to fly through levels by hooking yourself onto blocks, while blasting foes and blocks with a laser finger gun.
- Alter The Game – Warp time to save yourself from falling and discover new movement options to make it past challenges. In Cyber Hook, you can forge your own path by abusing physics and breaking the level design.
- Levels Galore – 70+ levels at launch to test your parkour skills.
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Compete with other players using the region or worldwide leaderboard and watch others play in-game to determine the best strategies to make it through levels.
“We’re excited to team up with Graffiti Games to bring this amazing 3D platformer to Switch and PC early next year, and we know platforming fans will love it too,” said Théo Touaty, Lead Developer at Blazing Stick. “The game offers an array of tools and abilities for players to determine what works best for them to speed past enemies and other trials in order to make it to the finish line.”
For more information regarding Cyber Hook please visit the game’s Steam page, or Graffiti’s Twitter page.