Moo Lander is coming to Xbox One!
Since Moo Lander will very soon be joining the big Xbox games’ family, The Sixth Hammer team has prepared a special demo build – bigger, better, more beautiful than ever, more challenging than before! Packing a 30 to 40 minutes single-player campaign and almost limitless multiplayer action with three super fun modes – PvP, PvE battles and Galactic Mooball soccer simulator.
This is a demo version, and it offers unlockable battle skins, challenging creatures to combat, Mighty Cow boss battles, beautiful graphics, self-recorded orchestral music, RPG elements, multiplayer and lots of milk! And now you can experience all these features on your Xbox One console. How cool is that?
Some of the cool gameplay features in this Moo Lander demo include:
- Unlockable camouflage modules – throughout the levels, there are collectables scattered, can you find them all to unlock new looks for your flying spaceship?
- The Milk Arsenal – learn how to use The Milk Shield and The Milk Saber for defense and offense (or both). The Milk Bullets are the default milk-powered weapon.
- “Ask Hamilton” option – yep, it is exactly that – you can ask your ship’s AI Hamilton for some useful information about the flora and fauna of the world you explore.
- Balanced difficulty levels – you have three options to choose from: the cheasy run, the normal playthrough or the legendairy soulslike experience. The chouce is yours.
- Galactic Mooball mooltiplayer mode – play with three of your friends locally, two teams, one moobal, lots of soccer arenas. Here, you can play as the cow as well, and you can choose a special mooball (with its own physical trait) for each match.
And many more exiting details, which we won’t spoil here, but will leave you to find for yourself during your demo playthrough.
The Ancient Mighty Cows
The milk and butter of Moo Lander are the Cow bosses, called “Ancient Mighty Cows”. With a completely new, reworked cow AI, you can expect angrier, harder cows to battle, both in the Mooltiplayer arenas and in the single-player endgame. The talented guys over at our indie game studio have added some interesting bovine species to the mooltiplayer choices, where you can play as the cow. Challenge yourself with our multi-phase cow boss battles, master The Lander’s tech to defeat them.
With all that being said, the new Moo Lander demo is extended to about 30-40 (and even longer on harder difficulty) minutes of intense gameplay, not including the mooltiplayer options. There are also three difficult levels added – easy, normal and hard. The last one being for those of you who fancy a souls-like challenge. Expect environmental puzzles as well, and many, many alien creatures along the way to victory. But you don’t have to be alone in this journey – you can invite some friends over to enjoy the 4-player couch co-op multiplayer!
Yes, you are reading it right – Moo Lander has an awesome local mooltiplayer, and it gives you the option to play as The Cows! The demo presents several special arena maps and three multiplayer mods – PvP, PvE and Galactic Mooball. Gather some friends to go up against the AI cows or gear up and do a 2 Landers vs 2 Cows, all controlled by the players. Or if you are a soccer fan, you can team up with a buddy to go up against two other players in our Galactic Mooball mode (even here, you can play as a Mighty Cow). Moo Lander couch co-op moopltiplayer offers tons of fun with family and friends, all together in front of the TV.
“Mars is one beautiful place!”
With an upgraded art style, graphics, particle effects and shaders, Moo Lander will stun you with beauty and detail. Get to know our world better, immerse yourself within the strange planet that is Mars – with its lush flora, dangerous, but mesmerizing fauna, environmental hazards, and last, but not least – The Ancient Mighty Cows. They protect the cosmic milk, but you need to get it in order to save your dying civilization. While doing this epic quest, you are accompanied by self-recorded orchestral music.
We wish you many entertaining moments and fun times with the Moo Lander Xbox One demo!