Today, Lince Works is proud to launch its stealth-action adventure, Aragami 2, on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Xbox Game Pass, and Steam. To celebrate, the developers have released a new trailer that perfectly showcases the distinct art style, cinematic drama, and exciting gameplay that players will not want to miss.
Aragami 2 channels the spirit of classic ninja experiences like the Tenchu series, but injects it with modern flair in a beautifully crafted world. Lince Works’ independent debut in 2016, the first Aragami, sold over 700,000 as players eagerly dove into the cinematic, stealth adventure. Almost 5 years later, the developers return to the shadows and enhance the core stealth experience of Aragami with new skills and upgraded movement that combine to really make players feel like mobile ninja. Aragami 2 also features a brand-new, built-from-the-ground-up combat system inspired by the best action games around and a full campaign that can be played entirely solo or cooperatively with friends.
Aragami 2 Features:
- Play with your own playstyle (ghost, spirit, demon)
- A full campaign that can be completed solo or with up to 2 other players in co-op
- Challenging stealth-focused missions scattered through different locations
- A wide variety of abilities, shadow powers, and special equipment
- Agile character movement that will make you feel like a ninja
- Open environments to explore and choose your own path
- Weapon and armor customization
Aragami 2 is available digitally on Steam ($34.99 / €34.99 / £29.99), PlayStation Store ($39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99), and Xbox Store ($39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99. Physical versions of Aragami 2 for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Xbox One/Series X ($39.99 / €39.99 / £34.99) are available now in Europe and release September 21, 2021, in North America.