Rebellion, one of the world’s most successful independent studios, has today released Evil Genius 2: World Domination on Xbox Game Pass, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Windows Store, and PlayStation 4 and 5. Available to buy now, Evil Genius 2 lets you unleash your own unique brand of super-villainy as you build your lair and create a cover operation as you plot to take over the world.
Released on Steam earlier this year, Rebellion is delighted to be bringing the incredible strategy game to consoles for the first time complete with fully enabled gamepad controls while also supporting mouse and keyboard.
The Deluxe Edition of Evil Genius 2 also includes all of the currently released Season Pass content, which is also available to purchase individually at launch on console, giving players access to additional henchmen, missions, lair items and more.
In Evil Genius 2 players are tasked with taking over the world. You will need to recruit and train a workforce of loyal minions and powerful henchmen to defend your base from the meddling Forces of Justice and help you in your quest to rule the planet one dastardly scheme at a time.
The game features:
- Four unique campaigns – Play as narcissist despot Max, heavy-muscle madman Ivan, manipulative ex-spy master Emma or scientist zealot Zalika. Guide your chosen evil genius through their own distinct story-based campaign as they impose their twisted vision upon an unsuspecting globe.
- Three island locations – Choose where to build your supervillain HQ from three island paradises, each with its own gameplay challenges. From the outside your base looks like a beautiful casino resort, but behind closed doors lies all manner of unimaginable evil.
- Intuitive lair-building – Design, build and customize your lair as you see fit. With modern base-building mechanics and loads of gameplay features totally new to the series, including multiple-floored lairs, strategy fans will feel right at home with Evil Genius 2.
- New rooms, henchmen, agents, contraptions, traps and more – Evil Genius 2 features tons of menacing characters and devilish devices to use to your advantage. From the deliciously fatal Sushi Chef to the always famished Venus Spy-Trap, you have a huge number of ways to stop the Forces of Justice from foiling your dastardly plans.
- World Domination 2.0 – Take to the world stage and execute your campaign of total supremacy. Send your minions and henchmen on missions across the globe as you exert your influence and control over world regions. Complete lucrative schemes, expand your criminal network, recruit new henchmen and steal all manner of useful loot – from the Doors to Fort Knox to a living, breathing dodo.