Creepy Jar is happy to announce the newest addition to Green Hell, Spirits of Amazonia Part One, is out now as a totally free update on Steam. This all-new story takes players into the Amazon before the events of the original Story Mode, and alongside the new story comes a larger map, new quests, and more! Finally, for those of you excited to see Green Hell land on consoles, we’ll have more information on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions soon!
You may think you know Jake’s story, but there’s much more to be revealed. In Spirits of Amazonia, an event taking place before Green Hell’s original Story Mode, players step into Jake’s shoes as he aims to befriend an Amazonian tribe for the first time. Tasked with new Legendary Quests, Jake will be put on this new path by the tribe’s mysterious Shaman as he uncovers new map areas and solves challenging riddles. See below for all that Spirits of Amazonia has in store for players:
- New Mode – Spirits of Amazonia – An all-new story happening before the events of Green Hell’s Story Mode.
- New Map Area – A new map area separated from the map you know… for now.
- Four New Legendary Quests – Piece together riddles, revealed by paintings on hidden stones all throughout the rainforest, to discover the tribe’s story and aid their village.
- New Mushroom – Search inside of caves to find a new mushroom with mysterious properties.
- New Spike Tree – Be careful! Chopping down a tree just got more dangerous, and just a tiny bit poisonous!
- New Custom Building – Add a balcony onto your humble rainforest abode!
Green Hell is also currently available on Nintendo Switch (published by Forever Entertainment), and will be coming to VR (published by Incuvo), as well!