Com2uS, the global mobile and online game development and publishing company, announced today that Out of the Park Baseball 23 (OOTP), the latest installment of the award-winning, sports strategy series is now available on PC for $39.99 USD at the official OOTP website, Steam and the Epic Games Store. Officially licensed by Major League Baseball and MLB Players, Inc., OOTP 23 features the full 2022 roster of players and rules for unrivaled authenticity, along with a stacked lineup of upgrades and 3D visuals to bring the beloved baseball management experience to the present. The latest iteration of the series welcomes rookies and veterans alike with more ways to play, learn and build their perfect teams than ever before. Featuring an all-new tutorial system, OOTP 23 gives returning players the tools to brush up on their skills while providing newcomers the ability to quickly learn the ropes and manage like a pro.
OOTP 23 features an array of new features, updates and enhancements to the best-in-class baseball management series including:
- Rookies Welcome: For the first time ever, Out of the Park Baseball 23 will feature an easy-to-follow, in-game tutorial system, making it the best time yet for baseball fans to jump in and start managing their favorite MLB team.
- Visualize the Win: OOTP 23 features a major graphical overhaul, with enhanced 3D player animations to bring your favorite MLB players from the past and present to life (including the all-new Cleveland Guardians), adding even more depth to the beloved team MLB management game with a fun and exciting new visual experience. The updated simulation engine also improves the Franchise Mode and Perfect Team experiences with all-new ratings balances for historical players.
- Deeper Customization: For an added level of personalization, players can now create alternate uniforms for their favorite teams, with limitless cap, jersey, and pant design options for specific days of the week and special events. Additionally, players can customize their gameplay experience even further with all new ways to play (see below).
- More Powerful Stats: Known for its highly authentic MLB experience and unmatched stat tracking, OOTP 23 features the new 2022 MLB rules, tactics, playoffs, and strategies. Even deeper mechanics and customization options are reflected through improved calculations over the season from batter vs pitcher to a redesigned catcher framing model and updated scouting abilities.
- Unmatched Club Management: Players will be able to enjoy even deeper club management across all facets of the game allowing players to better assess team revenue management, employ new team batting strategies, enjoy new trade options, and further customize lineups in advance.
- More Ways to Play: OOTP 23 offers a variety of play options to change throughout the season. New support has been added for tie-games (only spring games, flexible inning limits), regional draft tournaments, double elimination playoff options, customizable round-robin configurations, and tournament-style scheduling for multi-game series. Additionally, the game’s popular Live Starts feature now includes Full Minors from Low-A all the way through AAA for each organization whenever players Live Start from any day of the entire 2022 season.
- Upgraded Online Leagues: Players will find more ways to interact with the OOTP community online, a new “waypoints’ system that allows online league Commissioners to mark customized simulation dates, and a new “limited power” Commissioner option expands the ability for multiple people to help run online leagues.
- The Ultimate “Perfect Team”: OOTP’s beloved “Perfect Team” feature, a free online competition mode, has received a massive overhaul, with improved gameplay and visuals as well as more strategic and tactical options. When players draft their perfect team, they’ll experience improved buying and selling functions and visuals in the auction house. Perfect Team tournaments have also been improved with new events and rewards. The “Perfect Team” mode will be available to all players soon after the launch of OOTP 23.
Throughout the season, baseball fans can tune into Out of the Park Developments’ Twitch channel every Thursday at 9 PM EDT for a live episode of “This Week in Perfect Team”, to learn more about the newest rewards, cards and missions available in the game’s Perfect Team mode.