Publisher Wired productions and acclaimed Dutch game studio KeokeN Interactive today announce that the award-winning sci-fi thriller Deliver Us The Moon will now launch on 23rd June, 2022 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. The astronomical project requires additional development time to prepare the definitive version of the game, allowing for a final polish before we prepare for lift off. The title also sees a physical launch on PlayStation 5, available directly via the Wired store in addition to partners globally.
Featuring fully remastered 4K visuals, celestial ray-traced shadows and reflections, as well as next-gen features, Deliver Us The Moon next-gen adds cosmic proportions of immersion to the sci-fi epic.
Deliver Us The Moon is a sci-fi thriller set in an apocalyptic near future, where Earth’s natural resources are depleted. A lunar colony providing a vital supply of energy has gone silent. A lone astronaut is sent to the moon on a critical mission to save humanity from extinction. Will you save mankind or be forgotten in the dark abyss of Space?
Deliver Us The Moon Features
- Tackle real world issues
- 1st and 3rd Person perspective, including driving numerous vehicles
- Vast, open moonscape to explore and discover
- Suspense driven action
- Anti-gravity gameplay sequences
- Clever, challenging puzzles
- Haunting, orchestral soundtrack
- Powered by Unreal® Engine 4
Next Gen Upgrades
- Fully remastered in 4K with ray-traced shadows and reflections
- Jump into the action quicker with faster loading times
- Adaptive triggers and controller speakers (PlayStation 5)
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One owners upgrade to Next Gen version for free
Deliver Us The Moon will launch on June 23rd 2022 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S, priced at $24.99 / €24.99 / £19.99 with existing console owners receiving a free digital upgrade.
The PlayStation 5 exclusive physical edition features a double-sided folded poster, a reversible sleeve, a stellar set of stickers, plus a digital download of the Deliver Us The Moon EP. Gamers can register their interest via the Wired Productions store, or find a retailer via Wired’s Where to Buy section.
Deliver Us The Moon will also be launching on Stadia and Stadia Pro, Google’s cloud gaming platform that lets you instantly play video games on screens that you already own, in 2022.