Kinetic Edge Rolls onto PC on February 5th
Seacorp Technologies is excited to announce that Kinetic Edge – a physics-based racer, with marvelously manic multiplayer and some seriously standout neon visuals – will launch on Steam for PC on Friday 5th February 2021.
Serving as a fun experience with friends or single-player, Kinetic Edge charges you with controlling a variety of shapes and objects to complete in multiple game modes and challenges. After a year of big budget, open world epics dominating gamers’ time, Kinetic Edge offers a perfect pick-up-and-play alternative, allowing players to switch off for some pure, arcade style fun.
“Kinetic Edge is a compendium of different games but, in truth, all have the same core: It’s like crazy golf meets Tron,” says founder Richard Seabrook. “The game finds that brilliant sweet spot between being a perfect package of fun for those wanting to play with their friends, but also serving as an addictive set of challenges for single players as well.”
Kinetic Edge includes:
- Kinetic Race – Race with friends to get the best time or against others online.
- Kinetic Arena – Knockout other players to make them lose points and stay in the green zone for maximum points gain.
- Kinetic Survival – Increasingly difficult challenges knocking out players, last to remain wins.
- Kinetic Golf – A physics crazy golf game you can play with friends.
- Kinetic Maze – A procedurally generated level that constantly changes. Currently, there are three types of maze varying in size; 10×10 20×20 and 50×50. Maze’s are colour coded and have a distance meter to help out but you will have to navigate it to find the exit. Be sure not to follow the wrong friend because they can lead you to a dead-end!
- Kinetic Gauntlet Single-Player & Multi-Player – Can you complete the gauntlet? Seven minutes, one life, and no checkpoints. The Gauntlet is a super hard level that will test your abilities to the max within Kinetic Edge. Gauntlet also comes with Gauntlet training mode with multiple checkpoints and a slower pace for you to practice before the real deal.
You can expect more modes to be added to Kinetic Edge in the months ahead.