Launching today on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, and Xbox One, Music Racer: Ultimate is a dynamic music-based racing game published by ‘Sometimes You’. Choose from a large audio library hosted on the Audius platform and upload your own music using WebDav servers to curate your own racing experience. The game is priced at $6.99 USD💵 on all platforms!
If you already own Music Racer: Ultimate on Xbox One, you will receive a -50% discount for the Xbox Series X|S version, just like PlayStation 4 owners will receive when purchasing the PlayStation 5 version of Music Racer: Ultimate.
Differences from the original Music Racer
The key difference between Music Racer and Music Racer: Ultimate is the ability to access the streaming platform Audius and upload your own music via WebDAV. Each audio track you select will influence the time of a round, length of a track, and the speed of your vehicle. Listen to the beats and maneuver quickly in order to keep the beats flowing. Put yourself to the test in the ultimate musical racing experience!
- Select from 25 different customizable vehicles to take on a variety of different racetracks including (Initial D’s Trueno AE86, The Knight Rider, Delorean, and many more!)
- Several different difficulty levels such as Zen, Standard, and Hard difficulty
- Select the Cinematic mode to experience the true beauty of Music Racer and enjoy the tunes and the views all at once!
- Ability to play with music via the streaming platform Audius (http://audius.co/)
- Ability to upload your own music via WebDAV, most popular audio formats should be supported. MP3, FLAC, WAV, etc. (this does not include Spotify/Apple Music)
- New translations added (full list of supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified))
- Full Vibration Mode – a new mode that is only available on PlayStation 5 with a DualSense controller. This mode only works for the “classic” set of audio tracks that are included with the base game.