Fantom Drives, a consumer, prosumer and SMB data storage innovator, today announced the company’s enhanced Xbox® One Hard Drive and Storage Hub, featuring up to 5 TB of capacity in the latest generation product. The Xbox One compatible storage system provides on-demand gaming or media capacity ranging from 1-5 TB and plug-and-play attachment to the Xbox One for superior gaming portability. The high capacity unit (Available Here: http://fantomdrives.com/l/xbox.html) offers players space for up to 125 (50 GB) games and top performance to speed game installation, loading, and saving.
Before they can be played, Xbox One games must be completely installed on the Xbox One’s hard drive, including store bought games on optical disc. Because the Xbox One’s built-in hard drive cannot be replaced or upgraded without voiding the system’s warranty, players must purchase an external drive to grow the capacity of the system. With the Xbox One Hard Drive and Storage Hub by Fantom Drives, a massive capacity increase with the current 4 TB or new 5TB system can be added quickly and affordably, whether the gamer is at home or at a friend’s location.
The Xbox One Hard Drive and Storage Hub is available in several drive capacities, ranging from 1 TB to 5 TB and includes 3 additional USB 3.0 ports for adding additional storage (maximum 2 ports), controllers, or charging other USB devices. The drives are also available in very high-performance Firecuda Hybrid Solid State (SSHD) configurations of either 1 or 2 TBs. The power-efficient unit eliminates the need for cumbersome cords or power supplies, allowing for simple setup and operation. The plug-and-play device is simple to install and use and includes a quick installation guide with directions on how to set up the drive within minutes.
The Xbox One Hard Drive and Storage Hub includes:
- A single built-in high-quality Seagate Hard Drive in capacities ranging from 1-5 TB or a high-performance Firecuda Hybrid Solid State (SSHD) configuration of either 1 or 2 TBs drives.
- Easy snap on design to directly connect to the Xbox without the need for an external power supply or USB cables.
- Powerful yet efficient 2.5” drive technology that provides a smaller, quieter, and more durable system that runs cooler and more reliably.
- Three port USB 3.0 hub which can be used for additional storage (maximum 2 ports) or as a regular USB port expansion.
- Support for SuperSpeed data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0) – backward compatible to USB 2.0/1.1.
- One-year limited Warranty. Xbox One not included.
“While the Xbox One comes in 500 GB or 1 TB storage configurations, the units are not expandable. Furthermore, some of that space is used for system files so users do not have access to the advertised capacity,” said Hamid Khorsandi, CEO of Fantom Drives. “We are providing a highly mobile storage drive for the Xbox One that is similar in design to the gaming system to complement the gamer’s investment. With Fantom Drives Xbox One Drive and Storage Hub, gamers receive the portability, capacity and performance they require at a very affordable price point.”
Those interested in purchasing the Fantom Drives’ Xbox One Drive and Storage Hub can call 800-800-DISK or go directly to the company website to purchase at http://fantomdrives.com/l/xbox.html or find the product at Walmart.com, Newegg.com, BHPhotoVideo.com, or Amazon.com.