Grab your gloves, survivor! Although spring is gifting us cozy temperatures, Winter is staying to all eternity since THQ Nordic released Fade to Silence today! The post-apocalyptic adventure is available now on PC, PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One. The SRP on PC is 39.99 $ | 39.99 €, and console editions retail for 49.99 $ | 49.99 €.
Prepare yourself with our “What the Frost is Fade to Silence?”-Trailer and learn the essence of the game:
Grab some popcorn and get thrilled by our “Where Is My Mind”-Trailer:
Fade to Silence takes players into a frozen, post-apocalyptic world where defying nature’s threats and enemies is key. A compelling mix of a puzzling story, a constant strife for resources, balancing short term needs versus your long term goals, and a tense, atmospheric mood makes this game a unique survival adventure.
- Explore a vast winter landscape: From a frozen river delta to once-lush farmlands and dense forests, each area features a myriad of locations to explore.
- Tense atmosphere and unforgiving gameplay. This is a strategist’s game.
- Wolf Sled Expeditions: Pack your sled, take a follower with you, and go on long-term expeditions into the farthest regions.
- Recruit followers to get access to better gear, enabling you to survive the cold environment and increasingly dangerous creatures.
- An exploration mode lets you roam the world and experience the story at your own pace.
- Lead your followers and keep them alive. You will face harsh choices.