Today, video game publisher DX Gameworks launches vibrant puzzle platformer Eternal Hope on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. To celebrate the release, the touching game about life and death is available on Xbox One for $9.99 USD plus an additional 20% discount and on PlayStation 4 for a discounted price of $7.69 USD.
Eternal Hope is a mysterious puzzle platformer that follows the tragic story of Ti’bi, a young man on a treacherous journey through the purgatorial Shadow Realm to rescue his beloved’s soul. In this dark and magical world, you’ll use a special power granted by the Keeper pf Souls to shift between dimensions and alter the environments you’re in. Utilize your surroundings and the creatures within to solve puzzles, overcome obstacles, and learn more about this ancient hidden world.
“Eternal Hope is a special game that touches on the emotional bonds people have with their loved ones,” said Andre Freitas, CEO of DX Gameworks. “We’re so proud to finally bring the touching story of Ti’bi to console players, as well as introduce the world to DX Gameworks.”
- Visit evocative locations including mystical forests, hidden caves, and ancient cities as you scale the mountains of the Shadow Realm on your way to the Temple of Souls.
- Use your special power to shift between dimensions and alter the environment around you.
- Overcome obstacles and solve puzzles with a little help from your surroundings and the fantastical creatures of the Shadow Realm.
- Immerse yourself in a beautiful original soundtrack that acts as the backdrop of Ti’bi’s emotional tale.
- As you progress, unravel the mysteries of the ancient civilization of the Shadow Realm and Ti’bi’s own personal journey.
For more information on DX Gameworks and the company’s games, please visit the company’s official website or the DX Gameworks Twitter page.