Video game publisher Graffiti Games is pleased to announce a partnership with indie developer Team Ugly to publish the emotional puzzle platformer Ugly on PC and console next year. In celebration of this partnership, Graffiti and Team Ugly unveiled a new trailer at the Guerilla Collective showcase, which can be viewed here.
Ugly is a stirring puzzle platformer about a tormented prince confronting the traumas of his past. While exploring the desolate recesses of his castle, players will use an innovative mirror mechanic to solve thought-provoking puzzles and defeat towering bosses. This unique mirror mechanic allows players to create a shadowy reflection of themselves that they can swap places with to overcome challenges and make their way around this wicked place full of secrets and awash in tragedy.
- Secrets, secrets, everywhere. From hidden rooms to hints about a tragic past. Do you dare to find them all?
- Overcome enormous bosses and tricky puzzle rooms using a satisfying mix of skill and strategy.
- A large variety of puzzles to challenge even the keenest mind. Most puzzles can be solved a variety of ways, so each player’s experience will be different.
- Each puzzle room offers fresh challenges and provides a new piece of the story. Solve them all to get the full picture.
- A stunning art style, detailed animations, and plenty of interactable elements bring this dark fairytale to life.