Wales Interactive, acclaimed for its FMV games and narrative-driven stories, has revealed that interactive movie Bloodshore is set to wash up on all platforms starting November 3. Players must battle out in a dystopian battle royale set on a mysterious island location; where influencers, death row inmates and failing celebrities compete for a life-changing cash prize and all the attention they could ever want.
As the world watches on, player decisions dictate the story arc and outcomes — ‘Kiss the girl? Kiss the boy?’ or ‘Kill the girl? Kill the boy?’ — in Bloodshore they can end up being the same thing.
The brand new trailer below shows the life-or-death decisions players will have to make, and with eight hours of FMV footage — the most for any game — each playthrough has winding paths that will affect the narrative and the outcomes of the story.
• A total of 8 hours FMV footage, the most amount in any video game
• Decisions matter, with visual feedback on what effect they have
• Relationships are tracked and will influence the story
• One story, several different paths and outcomes
• From the producers of The Complex and Five Dates
• Supports a total of 12 languages
Bloodshore arrives November 3 for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series S/X, Nintendo Switch, Mac, and iOS, with more details available on the Steam page.