Independent game developers Split Light Studio is launching their horror VR game, Afterlife VR, on Steam Early Access today.
Afterlife VR is an Immersive first-person horror game with a blood-chilling story that will make you question your own senses and experience the true essence of terror.
In Afterlife VR, you play as Adam Bernhard, a young rookie police officer on a routine night patrol, who receives a call that will change his life forever. Uncover the secrets hidden deep within the Black Rose mental hospital walls.
Afterlife VR will be available in Early Access for approximately 1 to 2 months. The full version of the game would launch with German, Spanish, Italian, French, and Russian translations, modified mechanics of escape from the ghost, enabling of find, collect and store the notes in player inventory, and features/improvements suggested by players.
- Immersive first-person horror game built from the ground up for VR;
- Blood chilling story that will make you question your own senses;
- Innovative puzzle design, taking advantage of both the motion controllers and the protagonist’s telekinetic abilities;
- Enjoyable and scary encounters with enemies – fight them with your firearm and/or your psychokinetic powers;
- Explore the mysterious Black Rose hospital and immerse yourself in its twisted story.