ZOMBIELAND VR: HEADSHOT FEVER OUT NOW ON OCULUS QUEST
Leeds-based VR development studio XR Games is proud to announce that ‘Zombieland VR: Headshot Fever’ arrives on Oculus Quest today, retailing for $19.99//£14.99.
Inspired by light-gun games of the 90s and the racing games of today, ‘Zombieland: Headshot Fever’ rewards skill, speed, and accuracy with addictive gameplay, a range of powerful weapons, and an exciting new Adrenaline system.
Fans of the hit ‘Zombieland’ movie franchise can step into VR to join Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus, and Little Rock as our four heroes roll up in Silicon Valley to launch a new kind of product; a zombie-killing racecourse called the Zombieland Invitational.
The goal is to be fast! Two quick zombie headshots turn the world slow, kicking in the adrenaline, giving players more time to rack up combos, get faster times, and claw their way to the top of the leaderboards.
This results in the addictive, replayable, zombie-killing race experience that is Headshot Fever. Boost your play with awesome weapons, powerful upgrades for head-popping, clock-stopping, zombie-killing arcade action!
Features of the game include:
- Join the crew – Get trained up by Tallahassee, Wichita, Columbus, and Little Rock to take on the undead
- Adrenaline system – Two headshots in a row make the world slow, use it to your advantage!
- Global leaderboards – Challenge your friends, beat their times, and climb the global leaderboards
- Powerful weapons – Unlock shotguns, revolvers, assault rifles, and more to find your ideal loadout
- Upgrade your arsenal – Improve your weapons with powerful upgrades and perks
- The Zombieland Invitational – Take your skills, weapons, upgrades, and perks into the fastest, most dangerous zombie-killing race ever devised
- Built for VR from the ground up – Bringing light-gun shooters back from the dead, and into your hom
“The Zombieland world is a no-nonsense kind of place, and to this end, we’ve made one of the purest shooting games for VR,” said Bobby Thandi, Founder, and CEO, XR Games. “We hand-crafted the content, upping replayability, and incorporated mechanics from racing games such as time splits so you know exactly how well you’re doing. It’s about practicing ’til you’re perfect. Your speed and accuracy with each shot are imperative to score the fastest time” (pro tip: two headshots in a row trigger Adrenaline Mode – like bullet time, but better!).