We. The Revolution will be available today on Xbox/PS4/Switch
We. The Revolution, a well received PC hit set in bloody times of French Revolution developed by Polyslash, will be available later today for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We. The Revolution hit PC on 21 March this year and instantly became an indie hit, reaching 2nd position on Steam top sellers list and landing in top 5 games streamed on Twitch in a week of its premiere. All the publishing expenses were recouped after a week of sales. The PC version of the game scored 77% on Metacritic with 75% of positive Steam users review.
“We. The Revolution debuted on PC receiving great scores and reviews both from the gamers and media worldwide. – said Lukasz Mach, Head of Marketing & PR at Klabater – „Klabater’s porting team put a lot of effort to adjust game’s mechanics for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, especially when it comes to controls. I’m sure console fans all around the world will appreciate this one of a kind story-driven adventure!“
We. The Revolution is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal you will have to trudge through this setting passing sentences, playing a dangerous political game, and doing everything in your power to not to be guillotined as an enemy of a state.
In We. The Revolution you will:
- Shape history, meet famous historical figures and decide who will live and who will die
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad
- Preside over dozens unique and morally ambiguous court cases; from simple criminal cases to difficult an complex political legal proceedings!
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disagree with your decisions, be careful not to lose them!
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era
We. The Revolution will be available tonight (European evening) on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Furthermore, additional content updates are planned for the future. For more information, please visit FB profile, and follow @We.the Revolution on Twitter.