We. The Revolution is Coming to Consoles
Klabater has officially announced that the acclaimed French Revolution-themed title developed by Polyslash, We. The Revolution will be launching on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on 25 June 2019. Additionally, players can already pre-order the game for Nintendo Switch.
We. The Revolution launched for PC on 21 March this year and instantly became an indie hit, reaching the 2nd position on the Steam top sellers list and landing in the top 5 games streamed on Twitch within in a week of its premiere.
Focusing on a quality transition to consoles, the development team has focused on adjusting the game’s mechanics for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch, especially when it comes to controls. Polyslash Studio and Klabater are collectively working to creating an intuitive interface allowing players to enjoy the game with console controllers.
“We. The Revolution debuted in great style earlier this year receiving superb reception and fantastic scores both in media and among the players.“- said Lukasz Mach, Head of Marketing & PR at Klabater – “We know that many gamers who love story-driven narrative games are waiting impatiently for the console edition and we are doing our best to smoothly transition the game to current-gens. We are excited that so many new players will have a chance to check out We. The Revolution.”
We. The Revolution is a unique game with a singular art style set in the blood-soaked and paranoid world of the French Revolution. As a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal, you will have to trudge through this setting passing sentences, playing a dangerous political game, and doing everything in your power to not to be guillotined as an enemy of a state.
A list of features include:
- Shape history, meet famous historical figures and decide who will live and who will die
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad
- Preside over dozens unique and morally ambiguous court cases; from simple criminal cases to difficult and complex political proceedings!
- Confront your judgments with your family – your loved ones may often disagree with your decisions, be careful not to lose them!
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics
- Discover the unusual visual style blending the simplicity of polygons with neoclassical art from the revolutionary era
We. The Revolution will be released on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on June 25, 2019. Furthermore, additional content updates are planned for the future to stay up to date on We. The Revolution follow the game on Facebook or Twitter. To join the revolution or wishlist the game visit the Steam page here.