VR Golf Game Receives Multiplayer and Cross Platform Play in Lastest Update
Building on the successful launch of its latest highly competitive, virtual reality (VR) sports simulation game, today Kakao Games, a global multi-platform games publisher, released a major content update for VR Golf Online on Steam and Oculus. In the latest content update for the game, VR Golf Online now offer cross-platform play between Steam and Oculus for golf fanatics worldwide.
In VR Golf Online, players can now compete against family and friends on 36 beautifully designed and expansive courses locally and online in multiplayer modes. In the new multiplayer competition, players can also match with other golfers worldwide in real time to see who is ace of the course and real-time voice chat with the competition.
New update features for VR Golf Online include:
- Multiplayer and cross-platform gameplay: Play with or against gamers on the fairway locally or online on the HTC Vive via SteamVR and/or the Oculus Rift, in addition to being able to sync gameplay between the two versions;
- Real time voice chatting: Chat with the competition in real time for a fully immersive golf experience;
- Compatible with the Oculus Touch: Experience the game with the newly enabled Oculus Touch compatibility and support;
- First and third-person view: Play and switch between first or third person points of view when using the Oculus Rift’s Touch controller, the HTC Vive controller or the classic Xbox controller on Oculus;
- Updated language support for Oculus: French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese languages are now supported.
VR Golf Online also includes:
- Integrate real golf physics: Experience a realistic and entertaining golfing experience with real physics applied to sink holes throughout the course;
- Five unique character designs: Choose from a cast of five unique characters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, to ace the course;
- Beautifully designed courses: Experience each of the 36 lush and hazard-filled courses, each with their own unique setting to challenge the most skillful of players.
- Optimized for the HTC Vive: First-person character view to interact with surroundings; Gesture control to change clubs and view UI information; HTC VR controller compatibility; and English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean languages support.
VR Golf Online is now available to download globally for the HTC Vive via Steam and for Oculus for $19.99.