Vigor, Bohemia Interactive’s New Shoot-and-Loot Title, Launches Today!
Gamescom, Cologne, Germany – Bohemia Interactive is proud to announce that Vigor, their new shoot-and-loot title set in post-war Norway, is now fully released! Vigor dropped their launch news on Gamescom’s Inside Xbox Show earlier today. Join, for free, the over 700,000 players that jumped into the harsh Outlands during the game’s preview over the last few months.
In a world devastated by the fallout of the last great war, Norway has become the last great bastion of humanity now known as Outlanders. You must survive as one of the only living remnants of a world in tatters — Fight, loot, maintain your shelter, and play smart to survive your new hostile landscape.
Vigor is an online, third-person, multiplayer, shoot-and-loot game exclusive for Xbox One with unpredictable challenges to overcome as you compete with fellow Outlanders for precious resources. Take on (or work with) other player, loot for resources, battle for airdrops, and escape to the safety of your Shelter, where you’ll build improvements and level up before stepping back into the battlefield.
- SURVIVE encounters for 8–12 players.
- LOOT precious resources and valuable items.
- BUILD your shelter and vital equipment.
- BECOME a courageous Outlander in a post-war Norway setting.
- Vigor is an Xbox Exclusive – Founders keys will be available until launch for press and influencers
WHAT IS NEW TO VIGOR IN ITS LAUNCH VERSION?
- There is new, exciting upgrades to Vigor since its preview on Xbox One. Bohemia has added localization for France, Italy, Germany, Spain, and Brazil — There are also new servers specially constructed for South America and Australia. All new and current Outlanders will have a smoother in-game experience for matchmaking and latency.
- With a fleshed out story and the introduction of the Starter Pack and Outlander Pack, new players can enjoy additional weapons and expand their wardrobe with new Customization Variants.
To learn more about Vigor visit: vigorgame.com