Vaporum: Lockdown is Out Now!
Prep Your Exo-Rig and Dive into an All New Steampunk Adventure.
Vaporum: Lockdown by Fatbot Games is a grid-based single-player dungeon crawler in an original steampunk setting, inspired by classics such as Dungeon Master and Eye of the Beholder, or the new Legend of Grimrock series. The game has launched on Windows (Steam, GOG, Humble Store/Widget), and Mac & Linux releases will follow shortly. Vaporum: Lockdown, prequel to critically acclaimed Vaporum, expands on everything that made the original game good. Follow the story of Ellie Teller, a scientist who is a part of a mysterious research project in the middle of an ocean. After disastrous events, she struggles to survive and escape the tower of Arx Vaporum.
- Old-school grid-based dungeon crawler with modern audiovisuals and controls.
- First-person real-time combat with deadly foes with varied abilities and behaviors.
- Stop time mode where time only passes when you act, giving you unlimited time to reason about your next best move.
- Intriguing story following a fully voiced female protagonist.
- Unique gadget-based RPG system with tons of customization, tons of loot, and tons of synergies to find.
- Mind-bending puzzles and hazards.
- Immersive steampunk setting.
- Full controller support.
- Localized in 8 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese.
Dates & Platforms
- Windows (Steam, GOG, Humble Store/Widget): September 15, 2020
- Mac & Linux (Steam, GOG, Humble Store/Widget): following shortly after the Windows release
- Nintendo Switch: Q4 2020 – specific date to be announced later
- PS4/XB1: 2021
Learn more about Fatbot Games on their website: https://fatbot-games.com/