Van Helsing II Available on Xbox One
Action-RPG developer NeocoreGames announced today that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II is available now on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, for $14.99.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II on Xbox One continues the tale of the world’s most famous monster-hunter and is an improvement on the first chapter in every way. Originally having appeared on PC, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II offers an improved tower defense mini-game, expanded skill-trees, three classes, improved multiplayer experience, and new gameplay features that make for a more complex and entertaining monster-hunt! In addition to the new features, players can now transfer their level 30 characters from Van Helsing I on Xbox One and continue the story where they left off.
It all seemed so simple: Defeat the mad scientist, free the land and ride into the sunset; but sometimes the fall of the villain only unleashes more sinister adversaries. The incredible adventures continue, and Van Helsing, the famous monster-hunter, returns to save the day with the help of his charming companion, Lady Katarina. The gothic metropolis of weird science is on the brink of destruction as chaos rules the streets and a new enemy plots revenge. It is time to enter the dark side of Borgovia and the forbidden wilderness, but beware: you are not the only one behind a mask.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II Xbox One Features:
- A new adventure: The incredible adventures continue, and Van Helsing, the famous monster-hunter, returns to save the day again with his witty companion, Lady Katarina.
- New skills, tricks, and auras: Twice as many skills, brand new tricks and auras will help players fight this epic battle against a mysterious enemy.
- Transferable characters: Players can choose from three very different classes and thanks to their expanded skill-trees they are easily customizable to fit any play-styles. Players can also transfer their level 30 characters from Van Helsing I.
- INSANE Multiplayer: Players and their friends can test their skill against each other in PvP mode or join forces and complete the story in co-operative mode for up to four players.
- Updated tower-defense mini-game: With enemies invading in waves, players have the opportunity to defend their Lair and other strategic locations with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil, now with improved gameplay mechanics and up to seven levels, presented as optional side-quests.
- Improved scenario mode: Once the main campaign has been completed, the scenario levels become available to players. Featuring very diverse missions, designed to provide bigger challenges and more loot for players.
- Resistance Management: This brand new feature enables players to become the leader of the Resistance: send your captains on various missions to support the cause!
Also available today for Xbox One are two DLC packs: The Che Domovoy Minipet DLC and the Expurgator Set. Both DLC packs can be purchased for $0.99 each. The Che Domovoy comes with a rare minipet, gear and perk while the Expurgator Set grants you a full wardrobe of unique and powerful set items. The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II is available now on Xbox One for $14.99.