UNLUCKY SEVEN New Trailer
UNLUCKY SEVEN tells a story about love, hatred and craving for human flesh. The new game from Puzzling Dream – the creators of The Way – is a return to the roots of classic adventure games from the ’80s and’ 90s. Just think of such titles as: Sanitarium, Zork, Harvester, Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and more! Fans of the genre will definitely be happy, especially if they like human liver sausages!
- Intriguing, original story and abstract sense of humor.
- Many colorful characters.
- Overflows with GRUESOME AND GORE-FILLED death scenes!
- Pixel art 3D graphics.
- Tributes to 70’s, 80’s and 90’s sci-fi and horror movies.
- Original soundtrack by the famous musical furball FOX AMOORE.
- Return to the old classic adventure games from the ’80s and ’90s.
UNLUCKY SEVEN will be available on August 30th.