UNLUCKY SEVEN – New release date – August 30th
We just wanted to let you know that the release has been postponed and UNLUCKY SEVEN will be available on August 30th, which is not that far from now. As usual, when it comes to such things, it is because we need some time to hide the bodies, mop the floor and make some final adjustments to this furry adventure that we know you will love. Thank you for your patience, we know you are craving for human flesh already. In the meantime, you can enjoy the demo!
UNLUCKY SEVEN tells a story about love, hatred and craving for human flesh. The new game from Puzzling Dream – the creators of The Way – is a return to the roots of classic adventure games from the ’80s and’ 90s. Just think of such titles as: Sanitarium, Zork, Harvester, Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and more! Fans of the genre will definitely be happy, especially if they like human liver sausages!
- Intriguing, original story and abstract sense of humor.
- Many colorful characters.
- Overflows with GRUESOME AND GORE-FILLED death scenes!
- Pixel art 3D graphics.
- Tributes to 70’s, 80’s and 90’s sci-fi and horror movies.
- Original soundtrack by the famous musical furball FOX AMOORE.
- Return to the old classic adventure games from the ’80s and ’90s.