Ugly Dolls: An Imperfect Adventure is Available Now
Global video game publisher Outright Games, Whitespace Entertainment (WSE) and global next-generation media company STX Entertainment (STX), today launch UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure, a new videogame set in the UglyDolls universe. Based on the highly anticipated animated franchise UglyDolls, the game is available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC in North America and Latin America now.
Travel to Uglyville and help the UglyDolls restore peace to their quirky home after a band of glitching robots from Perfection are causing chaos in the streets after accidently arriving in town, unable to cope with the adorably funky architecture. Play as fan favorites Moxy or Ox in this brand-new adventure as they and their Ugly friends find a way to stop the mayhem and send these robots home!
Fans and newcomers to the brand will be delighted with the bright colorful environments and the exciting storyline in the Ugly-est UglyDolls adventure to date!
- A NEW AUTHENTIC ADVENTURE – bring fun to Uglyville as the UglyDolls rid their town of Perfection’s robots with their trademark style and wacky humor
- PLAY TOGETHER – teamwork gets the job done! Delve into the Uglyverse with friends and family with local multiplayer
- ICONIC CHARACTERS – Moxy and Ox are joined by friends Wage, Babo, Ice Bat, Lucky Bat, Ugly Dog & more on the quest to save Uglyville
- SOLVE PUZZLES – Collect, use, and craft items to overcome enemies
- REPLAY AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH procedurally-generated elements ensure every playthrough is unique & one-of-a-kind
Based on the best-selling plush toy phenomenon which began as a long-distance love letter between creators David Horvath and Sun-Min Kim in 2001, and the celebrity packed animated musical event which opens in movie theaters in North America on May 3rd 2019. A trailer for the movie can be viewed here: Movie Trailer
UglyDolls: An Imperfect Adventure will be available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™ and PC in North and Latin America now.