TT Isle of Man gets Release Date and New Trailer
Bigben and Kylotonn today reveal a new gameplay trailer for TT Isle of Man, commentated by John McGuinness, the most successful driver in Tourist Trophy history. The game will be available March 6, 2018 on PlayStation® 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One.
John McGuinness, known as the “Morecambe Missile”, is a veritable legend of street motorcycle racing. While he has proven his skill many times in grand competitions such as the North West 200 and the Macau Grand Prix, he is above all a specialist of the Tourist Trophy, where he’s racked up 23 victories.
In this new video, gameplay extracts are commentated by this great driver who says he was stupefied by the realism of the game and that he felt the same adrenaline rush experienced when riding his moto through the tracks of the Isle of Man. He also points out that every detail is faithfully reproduced in the game: the walls, the crowd, even the advertisements. Everything possible has been done to completely immerse players in this mythic course.
- A faithful reproduction of the 37.73 miles and 264 bends of the Snaefell Mountain, which offers a race longer and more difficult than all GP circuits
- 9 fantasy tracks to practice before facing the major race
- 23 riders and 40 official motorbikes
- Online competition for up to 8 players
- A career mode that allows you to unlock new motorbikes and win the legendary Isle of Man Tourist Trophy
TT Isle of Man is the official simulation of motorcycle racing and offers an exact replica of the longest track in the world. The game is available March 6, 2018 on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.