Trulon: The Shadow Engine Available Now on Xbox On
Today Trulon: The Shadow Engine, the steampunk RPG thriving from the game’s author Johan Lillbacka and the American bestseller author Jak Koke – known for the “Shadowrun Dragon Heart Saga” – can be played on Xbox One. The game will be 20% off for the first week, after that back to the regular prize of $19.99 / €19.99 / £14.99.
Packed with an exciting story and a unique card combat system, Trulon: The Shadow Engine differs from classic RPGs, but still contains their charm. Travel with Gladia and her companions to find the source of a mysterious disease, that spreads through Maelon and Tripudia. Face-off challenges and find the secrets hidden in Trulon’s beautifully painted lush steampunk world.
About Trulon: The Shadow Engine
Enter a world of steampunk and magic by experiencing the debut title of the Trulon series. Trulon: The Shadow Engine is an adventure RPG with a unique card combat system. Battle enemies mutated by magic as you explore the kingdoms of peaceful Tripudia and dangerous Maelon. Unravel the threads of an insidious plot and uncover dark secrets to help bring an end to the mysterious disease threatening Tripudia. Features
- Unique card combat system with a deep strategy
- Battle enemies using a collection of over 50 unique cards
- Over seven hours of single player action and adventure
- Four unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
- Solve puzzles and interact with over a hundred NPCs
- Beautiful setting featuring a mix of steampunk and JRPG
- Spin-off story from the original Trulon novel