Tropico 6′ Second DLC Out Now
Strategy publisher Kalypso Media today launched Tropico 6‘s second DLC, ‘Spitter‘, with the US PlayStation Store to follow on April 24th. Continuing the series’ penchant for dark humor and city building, Spitter DLC sees Tropico leader El Prez pursuing online infamy in the ever-changing world of social media.
Spitter DLC adds a new fame feature to Tropico 6. Using Spitter, the only social media app approved for use in Tropico, players can make a name for themselves through interactions with faction leaders, courtships with influencers and connections with celebrities. They can also build new attractions such as the Rehab Center and Beauty Farm to ensure that citizens and visitors have everything they need right at their doorstep.
In Spitter DLC, it’s all about the fame and prestige and nobody knows this better than a self-declared despot…uh, statesman, such as El Presidente. Tropico 6’s second DLC skyrockets players into the world of stardom and illustriousness. Interact with superstars by using Spitter, the only short message social networking app officially approved by the Tropican Ministry for Modern Communications & Smoke Signals. Court the stars to gain their support, unlock their individual strengths and in turn, receive even more respect and adulation from subjects. But beware – fame and money can also attract some seriously shady types…
At the heart of Spitter DLC is the new Spitter mechanic, which allows players to interact with celebrities and faction leaders via social media to increase their social standing. Use new buildings such as the Rehab Center or Beauty Farm to attract celebrities and make them permanent citizens of Tropico. Plus, enjoy even more content with three additional music tracks, more customization items and a new trait for El Prez.
- Spitter social media feature: interact with superstars and faction leaders via a social app to increase your standing and unlock new traits for celebrities
- New mission and sandbox map
- 3 new buildings: lure celebrities to Tropico by building a Rehab Center or Beauty Farm, or assist in their decision to become permanent residents using the Super Villa
- New trait: Narcissist
- 3 new audio tracks including: ‘Comercio Feliz’, ‘La Celebridad’ and ‘Fiesta en el Club’
- 5 new customization options for El Prez and his palace
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com