Tropico 6 Gameplay Trailer Revealed
Nations of the world, hold on to your monuments – because El Presidente is back, and he has the world in his sights! With our favorite bearded dictator having landed in Cologne for Gamescom 2017, Kalypso Media is proud to present the first ever gameplay footage for Tropico 6. Offering fans their very first taste of the upcoming dictator sim, the trailer showcases the stunning new Tropican vistas made possible by the game’s all-new engine, as well as a hint at the new gameplay features that will make Tropico 6 the greatest entry in the series to date, like expansive archipelagos, advanced transport infrastructure, customizable palaces, the return of election speeches, and of course, the pilfering of world wonders that will cause tourism to boom on your tropical island paradise. Speaking of which, has anyone checked the Cologne Cathedral is still in its rightful place…?
El Presidente is back! In times of political turmoil and social unrest, the people are calling out for a visionary leader, one who will steer the fate of their country with foresight and ingenuity. Prove yourself once again as a feared dictator or peace-loving statesman on the island state of Tropico and shape the fate of your nation through four distinctive eras. Face new challenges on the international stage and always keep the needs of your people in mind.
For the first time in the series, manage extensive archipelagos, build bridges to connect your islands and use new means of transportation and infrastructure. Send your Tropicans on raids to steal the wonders of the world, including the Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel Tower. Customize your palace at will and give election speeches from your balcony, to win the favor of your subjects.
- Play on large archipelagos for the first time in the series. Manage multiple islands at the same time and adapt to various new challenges.
- Send your agents on raids to foreign lands to steal world wonders and monuments, to add them to your collection.
- Build bridges, construct tunnels and transport your citizens and tourists in taxis, buses and aerial cable cars. Tropico 6 offers completely new transportation and infrastructure possibilities.
- Customize the looks of your palace at will and choose from various extras.
- Tropico 6 features a revised research system focusing on the political aspects of being the world’s greatest dictator.
- Election speeches are back! Address the people and make promises that you can’t possibly keep.
- Co-operative and competitive multiplayer for up to four players.
Tropico 6 is scheduled for a worldwide release on Windows PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One in 2018.