Trine 4: Melody of Mystery to Add DLC Story Campaign to Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince
Developer Frozenbyte and Publisher Modus Games today announced Trine 4: Melody of Mystery, a story-driven DLC campaign for Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, arriving first on PC (Steam, EA Origin, GOG, Humble Store) soon, and on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in spring 2021.
In Trine 4: Melody of Mystery, there’s trouble brewing at the Astral Academy once again. All the students are cursed, trapped in enchanted slumber and unable to wake up. With a mysterious spirit on the loose, released accidentally by the kind and guileless Cornelius Crownsteed, it’s best to call the Heroes of Trine to see what they can do to bring back Cornelius and his fellow students from their enticing dreamlands.
Trine 4: Melody of Mystery is a 6-level story campaign that continues the travels of Amadeus, Pontius, and Zoya. The new adventure features new upgrades for the heroes’ skills, and new puzzles with new gameplay elements for our heroes to take on.
- 6 all-new and exciting levels set in strange and unpredictable dream worlds
- New music tracks to accompany the levels and story
- Full voice acting and localizations
- New upgrades for the heroes’ skills: Freezing Blink, Explosive Objects, Ricochet Arrows, Hazard Trail, Leaping Lightning, and Charged Dream Shield
- New gameplay elements with ice, torches, magnets and crystals
Additional details about the exact PC launch date and pricing will be announced soon. To learn more about Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, please visit the Trine 4 website