Tower of Time coming to PS4, Switch, and Xbox One
Indie publisher Digerati and developer Event Horizon are excited to announce the innovative action-RPG Tower of Time is coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4, and Xbox One in Q1 2020. Already a hit with players on PC – it has a 9/10 rating on Steam – the console version of Tower of Time will launch with a revised control scheme developed specifically for gamepads.
The console release will also include the new game modes added to the PC version earlier this year, introducing an ultra-challenging ‘Permadeath’ mode and a more accessible ‘RPGlite’ mode.
Tower of Time is a sprawling 50+ hour adventure featuring gorgeous hand-crafted environments, story-rich dungeon crawling, flexible character development, and a unique Arrow-Time combat system that lets players pause or slow down time, allowing for unprecedented tactical depth.
Lead the ultimate party of heroes into the Tower of Time, a vertical battleground filled with lore, mystery, and combat. Combining the nuances of classic RPGs with challenging tactical combat, Tower of Time transforms each battle into a puzzle of magic and mettle. Slow or pause time to plan your every move: strategically place your warriors, control the battleground with precise spells, counter incoming waves with devastating maneuvers.
- 7 distinct classes, a complex skill system, rich equipment and alignment systems, crafting, enchanting and more
- Divide the battlefield with walls of stone, manipulate gravity, unleash torrents of flame, and more with myriad spells
- 150 different enemies and 50 bosses, each with unique skills and tactics
- Hand-crafted levels, unique Combat Challenges, multiple modifiers and five difficulty levels
- Gamepad friendly control scheme implemented for console players