The Last Taxi: Make life or death choices in VR as the last human taxi driver
Set in a sprawling vertical metropolis where inequality runs rampant, The Last Taxi immerses players in the life and times of the last human taxi driver in an automated future.
The remains of human civilization are propped up by surveillance, automation, and human modification. You are the last human taxi driver on Earth, left with an unexpected “passenger” and thrust into a dark network of secrets – unraveling a conspiracy that threatens to shake the city of Progress Point to its very core.
- Earn tips by navigating through 75+ treacherous, quirky, and haunting choice-driven passenger conversations.
- Report criminal passengers to the authorities or aid their morally complex struggles.
- Fight back by upgrading your taxi with new tools such as a tractor beam for hijacking cargo, a hacking device that can steal money from toll booths, or a radio and/or air-conditioning unit to increase passenger comfort.
- Maximize fares by managing malfunctioning equipment, avoiding environmental hazards, and keeping your passengers comfy.
- Experience a rich and detailed work that provides 8 hours of gameplay and 20+ unique choice-driven endings.
The Last Taxi will be available on all major VR platforms in North America in Q3 2020. Pricing is yet to be determined. Supported headsets include:
- Oculus Rift
- Oculus Quest (Oculus Link required)
- HTC Vive
- Valve Index
- Other Windows Mixed Reality headsets