Tabletop Playground out now on Steam Early Access
The newest board game simulator Tabletop Playground from Modularity Games and Plasticity Studios, is out now in Steam early access for $15 USD. It’s available on Windows PC and with VR support, and to celebrate the release we’re running a 10% launch discount for the first week of sale.
If you are anything like us, and love trying new board games or replaying the classics, then Tabletop Playground is the game for you. The physics have been finely tuned so dice bounce over the table in a satisfying manner, and the Unreal Engine powered 3D environments means your polished mahogany gaming table has never looked better.
Tabletop Playground Features
- Play alone or with up to 8 players online
- Realistic physics ensure each move and dice role is satisfying and fun
- Gorgeous 3D environments for immersive and more epic game sessions
- Accessible controls with VR support for Oculus Rift & HTC VIVE
- Cross platform mod support using mod.io with 100 games already made
- In-depth support for miniatures, wargaming and niche genres
Today’s early access release on Steam and Humble is a fully featured game, but despite that we’ve got a full road-map of new features and content on the way. New tools for the editor, further localizations, more VR headsets supported and a marketplace for professional board game creators are among the updates we plan to add during the early access period.