Strike Vector EX Available Now on PS4
Indie game studio RageQuit Corporation announced today that Strike Vector EX, the fully-loaded aerial-combat game, is available now on PlayStation®4, computer entertainment system. To celebrate the release, Strike Vector EX is available for download at $10.49, that’s 30% off retail price for a limited time. The re-imagined PlayStation®4 version will deliver a new story-driven single-player campaign, customizable Vectors, an excellent off-line Skirmish mode, and an ultimate online multiplayer mode.
“Bringing the excitement of aerial mech combat to the PS4 at 60fps took a lot of hard work, but it was definitely worth it as you’ll see in Strike Vector EX,” said Paul Chadeisson, cofounder and concept design, Ragequit Corporation. “We’re extremely proud of the improvements we have made to multiplayer options, as well as the new single-player campaign mode and we can’t wait to jump online against other Vector pilots around the world!”
Strike Vector EX is a competitive first-person aerial-combat game that hosts dizzying dogfights with battle-heavy aircraft. Bursting with customizable mech-inspired ships, Strike Vector EX disrupts the air combat genre through a combination of precision mechanics, imaginative vehicle designs, and stunning, fast-paced multiplayer fights.
Strike Vector EX Key Features:
- Robust Multiplayer: Up to 12 players will vie in the ultimate fast-paced mech dogfight
- New Story Mode: Players will experience a unique story spread across 15 missions, packed with survival, attack, destroy, duel and other diverse gameplay styles against relentless AI
- Next Gen Graphics: Take your aerial dog fighting skills to the next generation of consoles featuring gorgeous and diverse floating warscapes and wild mech-inspired aircrafts
- Customization: Enter the garage and load out the ships with up to 10,000 different weapon, special items, and armor combinations to find the perfect killing machine
- Tactical Gameplay: Perfect the art of high-speed attacks and mid-air VTOL tactics using the environment to skillfully defeat foes
- Generous Game Modes: Tired of smacking the competition around? Explore a vast set gameplay modes including Elimination, Defense, Survival, Duel and many more ways to satisfy the competitive spirit
- Maps: Never grow tired of destroying friends in mid-air with 15 diverse and challenging multiplayer maps
RageQuit Corporation’s debut PS4™ game has been fine-tuned to provide instant feedback and tight console controls for players to light up each other amidst futuristic, industrial structures. Players gear up their ships with a vast array of weapons and equipment to deploy specific strategies for each mission (paired with personal, bada$$ styles) and to engage in frenetic online multiplayer skirmishes.