Solarix Launches on PC Today!!
Developed and self-funded by PulseTense Games and a team of just 7, Solarix is an amazing example of just what the indie dev community can deliver to gamers. Offering over 10 hours of rich and immersive game play, Solarix is set to be one of THE indie PC games of 2015.
Solarix is a stealth-based psychological horror adventure game set in the far reaches of space and the planet of Ancyra. You play the role of Walter, an electrical engineer who wakes up one day to find everything and everyone he ever knew, has been destroyed by a deadly virus. With only a rogue AI to help him navigate the harsh world of Ancyra and the after effects of the virus, his only option is escape.
The gameplay is based around light and sound – stealth and cunning is key to Walter’s survival. Ammunition is very limited so use it wisely and not always against the enemy!
- 12 chapters with an engrossing story line and numerous unique characters, that provide psychological depth to the players experience of survival horror.
- A variety of weapons and hacking tools, allowing the player to develop different strategies to overcome obstacles, allow for both sneaking & combat gameplay, puzzle solving & environmental interaction.
- Advanced stealth A.I with varying voice sets & detection abilities.
- Unique puzzles requiring exploration and information gathering in classic adventure gaming style.
- Wide variety of environments – travel from cramped corridors to vast exotic forests. From giant space stations to ominous underground facilities.
- Professional voice acting providing depth to characters.
- Chilling atmosphere and sound design enhancing the richness of the world and the story.
Solarix Launches on PC Today, April 30 2015