SNIPER ELITE VR TAKES AIM AT OCULUS QUEST
Sniper Elite VR is coming soon to Quest platform!
As revealed in today’s Facebook Connect stream, developers Rebellion and Just Add Water are working with UK studio Coatsink to bring their highly anticipated sharpshooter to Quest. Today’s first ever gameplay trailer showcases Sniper Elite VR’s brand new campaign, built for virtual reality. Fight as a partisan soldier in the Italian Resistance, as you defend your homeland from the iron grip of Fascism.
Sniper Elite VR features core gameplay fans know and love from Rebellion’s award-winning series, now brought to life like never before. Players can look forward to:
- A full singleplayer campaign to sink hours into
- Heart-pounding gunplay with an array of authentic WW2 weapons including rifles, pistols, explosives and more.
- Exclusively first-person gameplay – a series first
- Optional free movement across levels packed with tactical possibilities
- Rebellion’s trademark X-ray Kill Cam, reimagined for VR
- Diverse control methods – play how you want to
- Immersive motion controls including Oculus Touch support
- An array of comfort options to optimize your experience
- Additional challenges, mission rankings, shooting ranges, leaderboards and more
In addition to Quest platform, Sniper Elite VR is coming to Oculus Rift platforms, HTC Vive, Valve Index and PlayStation VR. It will be available on the Oculus Store, SteamVR and PlayStation Store.
For more details, please visit Rebellion.com