Sine Mora EX coming to PC/PS4/Xbox One on August 8th
Prepare for bullet-hell! Sine Mora EX, the extended version of the critically acclaimed original Sine Mora, will be out on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation™4 on August 8th, 2017. The version for Nintendo Switch™ will follow later this summer. The game will be available as digital download for PC, Xbox and PlayStation 4. A retail version for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One is also out on August 8th, and there will also be a retail version for Nintendo Switch™.
Sine Mora EX is a side-scrolling shoot’em up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shoot’em up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. The story mode can be also played in local co-op mode.
Sine Mora EX features:
- 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option)
- Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option)
- Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
- 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
- New challenge levels
- Improved Rendering
- PLAYSTATION 4 PRO and PC ONLY: Native 4k at 60 FPS