Shooter Feast – Pawarumi – Blasts onto Switch & Xbox One Today
Manufacture 43, a France Indie developer, releases today the color rippling, Rock-Paper-Scissors styled, challenging, eye-popping, adrenalin shooter, Pawarumi, on Nintendo Switch ($14.99,/€14.99/£13.49) and Microsoft Xbox One ($14.99,/€14.99/£13.49).
A retro-styled shooter offering strategic appeal, requiring lightning-fast reflexes, forethought, and precision hand to eye coordination. Pawarumi delivers a mammoth sense of accomplishment when successful. Best described as Rock-Paper-Scissors with lasers, Pawarumi is a shoot’em up set in a 3D futuristic, yet pre-Columbian, inspired universe. In the game, players utilize a powerful mechanic called the Trinity. With this the three basic weapons are controlled by colored divinities – Condor (laser) is blue, Serpent (Gatling gun) is green and Jaguar (missiles) is red.
Each enemy in the game is powered by the same divinities. If players target them with any color, one of the three bonuses of the Trinity comes into effect – Boost, Drain or Crush – depending on the color combination. Mastering them opens up tactical possibilities.
Daniel Borges, Manufacture 43, “Today is the day gamers all around the globe will finally get to enjoy and master the powers of our Trinity Mechanic. By carefully healing, charging their super attack and crushing enemies, I sincerely hope to see players climb up the leaderboards and show us scores we never expected!”
“Three years have passed since we started thinking about making a simple shoot’em up. Quickly we started dreaming of a more epic and stunning game. We set a plan in motion that yielded today’s original, tactical and very surprising experience that is Pawarumi. I’m very proud of it.”
Features to Check Out
- Three difficulty settings, each with its own alternate storyline.
- The difficulty curve is designed to guide new players from Easy through to Hard.
- Players have three weapons; the Red Jaguar Missiles, the Green Serpent Gatling Gun and Blue Condor Laser.
- Unique game mechanic easy to learn, deviously hard to master, coordinating and matching colors to your enemy to achieve victory.
- Appealing vibrant art and graphics.
- The Nintendo Switch™ version of Pawarumi has a unique ship, the Joyful, that adopts the colors of your Joy-Con
- Peruvian inspired electro-metal OST by G4F Records