Sairento VR Leaves Steam Early Access Today
Sairento VR, the cyberpunk ninja action thriller that earned itself a Gold tier in Steam’s Best of 2017: Virtual Reality, has simultaneously launched out of Steam Early Access and onto the Oculus store today.
Featuring 10 stages in its story campaign, co-op gameplay options and an upgradeable skill tree that should whet the appetite of any RPG fan, Sairento VR is an action game that’s easy to play and fun to master.
As a cyber ninja, you can pull off triple jumps, wall runs, power slides, back flips and even slow down in “bullet time” to blast away at one foe, parry projectiles with your sword, then deliver a devastating lethal strike on another foe. Mix and match any combination of katanas, firearms, bow and arrows, kunais, shurikens, or even a wicked throwing glaive. Each weapon has its own strengths and weaknesses for the onslaught of enemies in Sairento VR.
“13 months ago, we launched Sairento VR as an Early Access title on Steam and last year we were one of the platform’s top selling VR titles,” said Aldric Chang, CEO of Mixed Realms. “We’ve come far from where we first started, a journey that would not have been made possible without the support from fans and partners. We’re extremely grateful to them. Moving ahead, Sairento will be ported over to PSVR while we embark on developing our second game.”
- An action-packed single-player campaign
- Procedurally generated levels for a different experience each time you play
- A random loot system that offers endless ways to customize the game experience
- Multiplayer: slice and dice foes with up to four other players in PVP or PVE modes
- Fully optimized combat tree with dozens of skills available
- Innovative locomotion not seen in other VR games
- A built-in feature to record third-person gameplay
Sairento VR is available today on Steam and the Oculus store for $29.99 USD. The game is compatible for Oculus Touch and the HTC Vive.