RTX ON: A Dozen More Games will have Ray Tracing and DLSS This Year
The rest of October and November will be busy for GeForce Gamers. The holidays are coming, and with them comes a dozen games that support ray tracing and DLSS.
The list includes three new games launching with RTX features:
- Ghostrunner – launching on October 27 with ray-traced reflections & shadows, and DLSS.
- Pumpkin Jack – launching on October 23 with ray-traced reflections & shadows, enhanced lighting, and DLSS.
- Xuan-Yuan Sword VII – launching on October 28 with ray-traced global illumination and DLSS.
There are four existing titles that are enhancing their games with RTX features coming via a game update in November. They include:
- Edge of Eternity – out now in early access, the game is adding DLSS support.
- Mortal Shell – with ray-traced shadows and DLSS.
- Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord – with DLSS.
- World of Warcraft: Shadowlands – with ray traced shadows.
Two games are launching in early access/beta with RTX features:
- Enlisted – closed beta kicks off in November with ray-traced global illumination and DLSS.
- Ready or Not – ray-traced reflections, shadows & ambient occlusion and DLSS will be available when the game launches in early access later in 2020.
And don’t forget about the Holiday blockbusters:
- Watch Dogs: Legion – launching on October 29 with ray-traced reflections and DLSS.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – launching on November 13 with ray tracing and DLSS.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – launching November 19 with ray traced reflections, ambient occlusion, shadows & global diffuse illumination and DLSS.