Reminder: Biotope – Aquarium Simulator out now on Steam
PC video games publisher 2tainment and independent studio MBL Development are releasing Biotope – Aquarium Simulator on Steam today. Biotope is the first and only photorealistic aquarium simulator to date available on PC. The game makes it possible to cultivate, breed and trade populations of fishes and plants, and actively influence their life cycle.
“Playing Biotope is like having your real aquarium in your computer screen”, claims Stefan Weyl, Managing Director at 2tainment. “ You can even use authentic equipment such as filter pumps, lamps, and decorative objects”.
Biotope will be released in Early Access and it will remain like that between 6-12 months. The full version of the game will contain more chemical and biological stats to manage.
- Choose from three Starter Kits: Empty Tank (Tutorial), Amazon or Malawi Aquarium.
- Use your monthly budget and keep an eye on the statistics.
- Browse the Blue World Store.
- Breed healthy and robust animals to increase the DNA rating of your fishes to the maximum.
- Take care of your fishes and keep their stress levels low. A stressed fish will quickly get sick and will not reproduce.
- Create your biotope according to the preferences and needs of your fishes, and they will thank you with good breeding values and offspring.
- Complete quests and earn additional budget for the expansion of the aquarium.