REBEL GALAXY OUTLAW LAUNCHES TODAY
Double Damage Games is pleased to announce the long-awaited release of their newest game, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. Available now exclusively on the Epic Game Store for $29.99 USD. Packed with exciting combat, unique ships, and tons of great music, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw drops you into a retro future steeped in blue-collar Americana.
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a prequel to 2015’s Rebel Galaxy, this time dropping you straight into the cockpit. You’ll inhabit the role of Juno Markev, an outlaw and smuggler who went straight and settled down until events conspired to drag her back into the life. After an encounter in a shady watering hole goes bad, your ship is trashed, and you find yourself in debt to an old friend and casino owner who gives you a floating garbage trick and some words of advice.
- A full single player story campaign. But there’s plenty of room to do your own thing and make some money – or some mayhem. The big empty is filled with lowlifes, cops, pirates, and blue-collar folks just trying to get by.
- Unique Autopursuit feature makes space combat accessible to everyone – play the way you want to, with game styles for novices to veterans.
- Slap down some cash for the right ship for the job. Outfit it with a vast array of weapons, armor, and gear. Apply a custom paintjob and get flyin’.
- Gamble for cash and equipment at the local watering hole with various side games, including: 8-ball, dice poker, slot machines and arcade games.
- Slide into your cockpit, switch on the Subspace Radio and listen to one of 7 stations with over 21 hours of music, DJs and commercials – and full support for custom soundtracks.
- Meet and befriend an array of sketchy characters and call them up to lend a hand when needed.
- A variety of playstyles from generous starting gear with aim and flying assistance, to old school mode: minimal gear and no assists. Play the way you want!
The team is now turning their attention to console releases on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Be sure to join Double Damage Games on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Discord for updates on patches, ports, and more for Rebel Galaxy Outlaw.