Poly Bridge 2 launches on Steam and the Epic Games Store today!
The acclaimed bridge-building simulator that sold almost 3 million copies is back with even more bells and whistles! The brand-new extension allows streamers and viewers to work together in building their best, and worst, bridges. Developer and publisher Dry Cactus is excited to launch Poly Bridge 2 simultaneously on both Steam and the Epic Games Store today! Players can now unleash their creativity on PC (Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux) for $14.99 USD.
Poly Bridge 2 introduces new levels, new mechanics, a custom physics engine, workshop campaigns, and much more. Rediscover your engineering creativity with even more hours of puzzling fun!
Relax to the soothing new soundtrack as you try, and retry, to keep your bridges standing long enough to get to the other side. Pinch every penny and cut every corner to edge your way up the separate verified Unbreaking and Unrestricted leaderboards. Create, upload, and play a never-ending variety of levels in Sandbox or Workshop. Challenge yourself, friends, and the world with your own puzzles.
If you get stuck on a puzzle while streaming, the Poly Bridge 2 Twitch Extension allows viewers and streamers to work together to solve it. Viewers can design and submit bridges directly to their favorite streamer for them to test in-game! Learn more at http://twitch.polybridge2.com.
Here’s what else you can expect from the new and improved bridge-building simulator:
- New Soundtrack – Adrian Talens returns with a new full-length Soundtrack! Relax to the soothing and critically acclaimed music with 13 completely new tracks plus 18 of the original Poly Bridge songs remastered! Enjoy over an hour and a half of the familiar and gentle acoustic guitar rhythms.
- Springs! – Take on levels with some added cushion and bounce your way to victory with the new Spring material. Now your bridges can be even more flexible!
- New Physics – The team above and beyond this time, crafting a custom physics engine optimized and fine-tuned specifically for bridge simulations. Accurate and predictable, it guarantees the same simulation outcome for everyone, keeping the competitive aspect of the game alive!
- Verified Leaderboards – Compete against other players in the new separate general and unbreaking leaderboards! Leaderboard entries are verified on submission to ensure a fair experience for all players.
- Improved Sandbox – Create unique levels from scratch and submit them to the in-game Workshop with an improved Sandbox level designer with new objects, customizable ramps, and over twenty vehicles to choose from! Show off your creativity, make your own puzzles, and find an endless variety of levels made by other players!
- Workshop Campaigns – Group and order your workshop levels together in the new Workshop Campaigns! Design entire campaign worlds including multiple levels with a common theme and difficulty progression. We’ve also included over 100 original Poly Bridge levels to replay in the Workshop Campaigns section of the in-game Workshop!
- First Break Indicator: When your bridge is falling down it can be tough to see where it all goes wrong. Diagnose and fix problems easily with this new simple tool that highlights the first piece broken.
- 3-Way Split Joints: Drawbridges and hydraulic contraptions can now be enhanced with 3-way split joints. Employ complex moving designs into your bridge with multiple moving parts.
- Higher Resolution Video Replays: Record high-resolution video replays to show your funny and crazy failures and amazing successes with your friends or on social media. Share your bridges with the world!