Planet Zoo Beta Begins September 24!
The Planet Zoo Beta begins next week on September 24 and running through October 8. The beta will feature the first scenario from Planet Zoo’s Career mode, a biome from Franchise mode and is available to fans who pre-order on Steam.
- Career Mode: A new story awaits in Planet Zoo’s narrative-driven Career mode. Players will be introduced to a cast of colorful characters in a globe-trotting campaign, placing them in charge of zoos around the world. The Planet Zoo Beta includes the first scenario, introducing players to zoo management and a selection of animals from the full game, including a number of as-yet unrevealed animals.
- Franchise Mode: And sandbox meets simulation in Franchise mode where players can build, manage, research and develop their own zoo franchise alongside a global community of Planet Zoo players. The Franchise mode Beta features Planet Zoo’s online Animal Exchange where players can trade animals to increase genetic diversity and well being in their zoo. At launch, Franchise mode will introduce Daily Challenges and weekly Community Goals that will unite Planet Zoo community behind a shared objective.
Planet Zoo is available to pre-order now on the Steam online store. The Planet Zoo Deluxe Edition includes the Planet Zoo game plus bonus content, including:
- Beta access on September 24.
- Three exclusive animals: Komodo Dragon, Pygmy Hippopotamus, Thomson’s Gazelle.
- High-quality wallpapers.
- Original Soundtrack by JJ Ipsen.