Open Your Mind to ‘The Last Sky’ – Available Now
Little Guy Games is pleased to announce that the atmospheric adventure The Last Sky is now available on Steam Early Access. Seamlessly combining 3D puzzles and 2D platforming with surreal scenes, The Last Sky takes players on a journey of self-discovery and acceptance, while dealing with PTSD themes. The Last Sky features full controller support, an ethereal soundtrack, and impactful player choices.
In The Last Sky players will guide Jake, an ex-war pilot, through the cinematic landscape of his inner mind. By piecing together sentimental objects from around Jake’s home, players will witness narrated moments of Jake’s past, ranging from childhood to lost loves, and his life-changing decision to become a wartime pilot. As players progress through The Last Sky they’ll delve deeper into Jake’s mind and embark on dream-like platforming experiences where time, space, and reality meld together beautifully.
Players will face difficult moments in Jake’s past, including a victim from his time as a pilot during the war. As players guide Jake through unraveling difficult memories from his psyche, they’ll be faced with making impactful choices that will decide how far Jake is willing to go on his path to self-acceptance. Helping to guide players and Jake on the journey is Tarak – an enigmatic shaman that offers Jake advice through interactive dialogue.
A list of features include:
- Narrative-driven – voice acting, text, and environmental story techniques are seamlessly combined to immerse players in the compelling story of Jake’s life.
- Surreal scenes – guide Jake through dream-states where past, present, and future intertwine to suspend reality.
- Escape room style puzzles – search through Jake’s surroundings to piece together moments of his past and progress through his inner journey.
- Choice-driven – shape Jake’s path of self-discovery and acceptance through thought-provoking dialogue choices.
- Explore – venture through Jake’s subconscious with 3D puzzles and 2D platforming.
- Atmospheric soundtrack – an original soundtrack immerses players in Jake’s dream-states.
Players can experience larger than life scenes set to a backdrop of an atmospheric soundtrack in The Last Sky on Steam Early Access beginning at 3 pm EST. To stay up to date on the future development of The Last Sky visit the official site here.