New Shenmue III Trailer Explores a Day in the Life of Ryo Hazuki
Deep Silver and Ys Net today revealed the official Shenmue III gamescom trailer, “A Day in Shenmue.” The “A Day in Shenmue” video gives a glimpse into the beautifully detailed world of Shenmue III and the thrilling fighting system which lets players fully experience the power of Ryo’s martial arts. Shenmue III launches November 19th 2019 on PlayStation®4 and PC.
With pre-order, Shenmue III will include all the following in-game items when purchased at participating retailers*:
- Snake Power: Three bottles of ‘Snake Power’ elixir to replenish energy during battle
- Playing Tokens: 5,000 playing tokens for the in-game gambling area
- “Blazing Kick” Advanced Training Scroll: Unlocks the advanced ability of the “Blazing Kick” to better challenge Ryo’s foes
- Toy Capsule: Set of 24 tickets to exchange for in-game capsule toys
In addition to the items listed above, Amazon, Best Buy, Gamestop and EB Games will each offer bonus pre-order items for Shenmue III. Full details are below:
Gamestop (US) / EB Games (Canada)
Dragon/Phoenix Mirror Medallion: This exquisitely-crafted physical item is inspired by the iconic Dragon and Phoenix mirrors of the Shenmue series.
Limited Edition Steelbook: This illustrated Steelbook case captures the beauty and elegance of the Shenmue series and features portraits of Shenmue III heroes Ryo and Shenhua.
Kenpogi Training Wear DLC: Original training gear based on actual Chinese Kung Fu wear.
Players can secure their retail item of choice by reserving their copy today using the following links:
- GameStop: https://www.gamestop.com/ps4/games/shenmue-iii/174205
- Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/shenmue-iii-playstation-4/6342250.p?skuId=6342250
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Shenmue-3-PlayStation-4/dp/B07PRN8W7L/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=shenmue+3&qid=1563305938&s=gateway&sr=8-1
- EB Games (Canada): https://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/764826/shenmue-3-with-an-eb-exclusive-bonus
*at participating retailers in the US, Canada, and Latin America. DLC codes printed on receipt or delivered via email by retailer. Steelbook & Dragon/Phoenix Mirror Medallion quantities limited, while supplies last. Pick up at time of purchase.
You can learn more about Shenmue III by visiting the game’s official website (https://shenmue3.deepsilver.com/us.html).