New Catherine: Full Body Shows Off Puzzling Gameplay On-the-Go For Nintendo Switch
Catherine: Full Body‘s puzzling action-adventure gameplay is on the go for the Nintendo Switch in the new Puzzling Hearts trailer!
Bachelor Vincent must climb a tower of nightmares in his sleep, while choosing between three different love interests during the day. Can he overcome his puzzling nightmares and the love conflict in his puzzled heart?
Catherine: Full Body is a gripping, action-adventure puzzler that features a mature story about complex relationships and difficult choices. Our story centers around commitment phobic Vincent, who is at a crossroads of taking the next step in his long-term relationship or leaving it all behind. Succumbing to the temptation of a new romance, Vincent then finds himself trapped in a recurring nightmare of a crumbling tower of puzzle blocks he must climb to survive to see another day…
- This mature action-adventure puzzler will thrill players with a story that delves into relationships and the difficult choices we make
- Choices that will determine your fate in multiple story branches and 13 available endings
- Overcome challenging and addictive puzzles to survive the nightmare
- Play on the go: whether it’s Versus or Co-op mode, it’s never a baaaa-d time to play with your friends
- Original Catherine: Full Body add-on content now included in game (Catherine ‘Ideal Voice’ Set, Playable Character Set, Persona 5 Joker Character & Commentary Set, Bonus Content: Horn-
Catherine: Full Body releases on July 7 for Nintendo Switch!
Pre-purchase Catherine: Full Body on the Nintendo eShop now or pre-order from a local retailer to claim a bonus Sheep Keychain while supplies last at stores only!
Launch Edition – $49.99